- 8 Popular Types of SEO Services in Gurgaon - September 7, 2021
- 8 Reasons why a Website is a Must for Small Businesses & Start-ups in India - August 28, 2021
- Get Your Business Noticed with the Help of the Best Digital Marketing Agency in Gurgaon - August 21, 2021
Most of us think that mobile apps are exclusively for big-name brands like Flipkart and Citibank. But this conception is not true. More and more small and mid-size businesses are getting on to the ‘App’ wagon, understanding that an effective mobile strategy includes more than just a mobile-friendly website.
These days we may notice that many small businesses we interact with within our everyday life have their own dedicated mobile app — be it around the corner coffee shop or the beauty spa downtown. These companies have decided to be a step ahead in the game when it comes to taking their marketing strategy to the next level.
In case you are still not convinced about why anyone would want to make their own mobile platform, here are the top five benefits of choosing this path sooner rather than later.
Be Visible to Customers at All Times
Statistics show that the average Netizen spends more than two hours a day on mobile devices. Mobile App gives you a window of opportunity to be visible to them at all times. Being “in the way” can be a big advantage to your business, as our mind unconsciously records every image and text (or well-designed app icon!) it comes across.
Create a Direct Marketing Channel
One of the biggest advantages of having a mobile app is that all the info you’d like to deliver to your customers – including special sales and promotions – is right at their fingertips. Push notifications are taking you even closer to a direct interaction, and can effortlessly remind customers about your products and services. Just a word of caution: Please don’t overdo the ‘pushing’ thing. It may be counter-productive
Build Brand and Recognition
A mobile app for your business will significantly contribute to your brand awareness. We can break this topic down into two aspects, the amalgamation of which will make your app a true winner:
- Brand: A mobile app is like a blank billboard. You can do what you want; you can make it sophisticated, hip, practical, wicked, or informative. What you really want to do is create a great app that has features your customers would love, while at the same time is well branded and gorgeously designed.
- Recognition: The more often you can get your customers involved with your app, the more chance is that they will be inclined to buy your product or service. In a dictionary of advertising this is called the “effective frequency”: as a rule of thumb, hearing or sighting your brand approximately 20 times is what will get your customer to truly notice it.
Out-think your Competition
Still, small businesses think rarely about having mobile apps and this is where you can take a big leap ahead and out-think your competitors. Be the first in your vicinity to offer a mobile app to your customers. They’ll be amazed by your forward-thinking approach!
Cultivate Customer Loyalty
Last, but not least, the most essential reason why you should consider having your own mobile app is customer loyalty. There is too much noise out there — billboards, roadside banners, flashing signs, newspaper ads, flyers, websites, Facebook ads, and email marketing — we gradually lose our influence on customers because of the enormous amount of advertising going on all around us. Mobile App is a sure-shot way to make a true and straight connection with your customers and making them loyal to your product or service.
We are not saying that the mobile app is a panacea for all your Branding and Marketing woes rather it is one important aspect of the wholesome approach. It makes it possible that your business is just a “fingertip” away at all times.
Give it thought.