Hello readers! Are you planning a career change in 2021? Do you want to build your career as a web developer but not sure where to get started? Or which language is the right choice right now? You’ve come to the right place! As the no.1 website development company in Gurgaon, we make sure that we keep track of all the latest web design and development trends.
In this post, we list the top 5 best programming languages for 2021 and help you choose the right one for your career growth.
Top 5 Programming Languages to Learn in 2021
- It has a huge collection of ready-to-use frameworks and libraries to accelerate web/app development.
- You can use Angular and React.js for front-end and Nodejs for back-end development.
- React Native is best for cross-platform applications that run on both iOS and Android.
Python is another programming language that is quite popular right now. It’s one of the most versatile programming languages right now.
- Python is not only used for web development, but also in other emerging areas like big data, automation, scripting, and more.
- Django is a popular Python tool to develop full-stack web apps, and Flask is used for minimalist web development frameworks.
Python is a great place to start learning coding. It’s not just used for web designing but also for software development. If you’re interested in a career in software development and web designing, then Python is a great place to start.
- It has several inbuilt debugging tools, that make it easy for web development.
If you’re looking to expand your knowledge on programming languages, then TypeScript is an added value to your portfolio.
PHP is a programming language that has been around for decades and still remains as one of the popular choices for web development.
- It’s a server-side scripting language and is used to build fully functional web apps.
- Super popular sites like WordPress use PHP.
- Laraval, a popular PHP framework makes it easy to create web applications.
We highly recommend that you take a PHP course with Laraval to improve your web development skills.
Just like PHP and Python, Ruby is another easy programming language for beginners.
- Ruby on Rails is a popular framework that powers multiple sites like Airbnb, Kickstarter, GoodReads, Groupon, Github, and more.
- Rails is an MVC(Model-View-Controller) framework that provides a default structure for a web service, database, and web pages.
Finally, HTML and CSS
While technically not a programming language, HTML and CSS form the backbone for web development and all web developers should know the basics of these two languages. HTML provides the structure to websites, while CSS gives the style to a website making it more visually appealing.
If you want to build a career in front-end web development, then you need to master both HTML and CSS. The best part is that both these languages are relatively easy to learn and shouldn’t take much of your time.