Designing a Logo is a complex process in which truly an image speaks more than a thousand words. One image can reflect the company, brand, products, culture, vision, etc. Good designers conceptualize the logo design by understanding the parameters the company likes to reflect through the logo. Since in conceptualizing stage, ideas can be various and can go in several directions, its best to put it on paper and pick the few best ones which look nearest to the expectation and work on them to make it digital on PC. Adobe Illustrator and Coral draw are considered to be good software for cutting logo design.
Few basic but very important factors which are generally considered while making a logo:
- Keep the design SIMPLE!!! I repeat keep it SIMPLE!!!
- The logo should be effective at a large scale like Billboard and at a small scale like a business card
- The logo should be effective in color and black & white
There are broadly two forms in which Logo is defined:
- Descriptive – where line of business forms an image and is part of the logo. For example, for any jeweler inclusion of diamond/ jewelry/name of Jeweler forms a logo
- Symbolic – where what the brand symbolizes is captured like a smile, hope, technology, etc. It’s in the broad sense
Webfries is into designing Logo apart from providing several other web services. Our services can be checked on www.webfries.com