- 8 Popular Types of SEO Services in Gurgaon - September 7, 2021
- 8 Reasons why a Website is a Must for Small Businesses & Start-ups in India - August 28, 2021
- Get Your Business Noticed with the Help of the Best Digital Marketing Agency in Gurgaon - August 21, 2021
There are several types of SEO services in Gurgaon to help your website achieve improved rankings on Google. In this guide, we walk you through the top SEO types and shed light on how each one can help your website rank better.
8 Major Types of SEO Services
What is it?
|Technical SEO||It’s an analysis of the technical factors of your website|
|On-page SEO||Optimise the page elements that impact rankings|
|Off-page SEO||Optimising elements that are not directly related to the page|
|Organic SEO||Improving the rankings of the main organic area of your site||Must for businesses with international and national focus|
|Local SEO||Improving rankings related to your geographical location||Must for local businesses that cater to regional/local customers|
|Voice SEO||Improving rankings for voice search||Increase in the number of users using voice search|
|Reputation Management||Improving the online reputation of a brand||Responding to both positive and negative reviews|
|Search Engine Marketing||To boost online visibility||PPC Ads and more|
Let’s look at each of these SEO services in detail and show you how Webfries, the top SEO agency in Gurgaon helps you with all of them.
At Webfries, our technical SEO services include a detailed analysis of your site’s architecture from top to bottom. We fix broken links, use XML site mapping to optimise site indexes and much more. To give an example, optimising site indexes to make it easy for Google’s bots to crawl your site is an example of technical SEO. Other technical SEO actions include:
- Reducing the sizes of images on your site, so that they load faster
- Optimising your website for mobile use, making it easy for users to search and navigate your site using a mobile device
- And many more
All copy on your website can help you rank better or poorer, depending on the content style, uniqueness and relevance.
There’s a popular myth floating around that Google doesn’t use keywords as a ranking factor anymore. But, the truth is that Google stills looks for keywords on your site to match search queries. In a white paper by Google, it has revealed that,
“Our search algorithms analyse the content of web pages to assess whether they are relevant to search queries. The most basic signal is keyword relevance. If the keyword appears in the heading or body, then the webpage is most likely to be relevant.”
At Webfries, our on-page SEO services include:
- Fine tuning your title tags, page headers, meta description, image alt tags, internal links and blog content to improve keyword relevancy.
- We also suggest blog article ideas based on trending searches in your industry, keyword research and what people are looking for in your sector. You can use these suggestions to create blogs by yourself or get the services of our in-house content team to write these blogs for you.
- We also optimise the copy on your website pages, including meta descriptions, titles, headers and body.
- We also monitor trending and relevant short and long-tail keywords to help you rank better.
Other off-page SEO strategies include:
- Guest blogging
- Social media marketing
- Brand building
Voice Search Optimisation
With more and more people using smart speakers, hands-free search, Alexa, Siri and Hey Google, voice search will gain more prominence. To prioritise for voice search, you have to focus on:
- Having a super-fast website with average page load times of less than 4 seconds
- SSL encryption for your site
- Clearly defined questions with an answer of 30 words or less on your copy
- And More
Search Engine Marketing
Consult with the Best SEO Agency in Gurgaon